Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday is for Tossing

I still have a lot of bookmarks to go through and either put them in files or delete. I try to shred 2 months of receipts a day but for some reason I hardly noticed them this week even though they are sitting quite close!

221. boxes (my son's room)
222. pizza boxes that I've saved (one's from 2001) in case we need a large piece of cardboard (kitchen)
223. play dough mold (son's room)
224. shredded receipts from Jan - June 2000 bank statements (my room)
225. 2 magazines (2202) (living room)
226. sport shirt (son's room)
227. sleeveless top (son's room)

This week's Challenge from Marcia the Organising Queen was to delete bookmarks and blogs from our computers. I was able to delete 45 bookmarks but I still have a long way to go.

No comments: