Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

Marcia, at Organizing Queen, asked us last week to tell what we would declutter this week so that we would be accountable for it. I was able to meet my goals.

88. I want to eat up the packaged and tin foods in my cupboards so that I have room for the other foods that don't fit there at the moment. So this week I used up a tin of bean sprouts that I've had for a while. It was the first time I had bought them, so I kept putting off using them. The recipe was from the back of the tin.




89. deleted 14 blogs, 7 emails and 7 bookmarks
90. 4 newspapers (from my room)
91. bits and pieces from toy shelf (from my son's room)
92. reminder holder (from living room)
93. jars that I've been saving (from kitchen)
94. toy car that my son made when he was little (from a shelf in my room)

My decluttering goals for next week are to get rid of something from my room, my son's room and the living room, use up something from the kitchen cupboard and then emails, etc.

No comments: