Friday, January 16, 2009

Thursday is for Tossing

I started a private blog for myself so that I can set up a schedule of what needs to be done - decluttered, washed, cleaned, etc. I think that it will take time, but be of help.

165. catalogues and flyers (living room)
166. flippers (son's room)
167. ball (son's room)
168. pin wheel (son's room)
169. 6 magazines (living room)
170. ear phones (son's room)
171. sling shot (son's room)


Marcia, at Organizing Queen, is helping us declutter our kitchens by having a theme each week in January. This week's theme is dishes and bowls, but I didn't have any that I wanted to declutter. Marcia suggested that we show how we store them. I know the picture is a bit blurry but you get the idea. The dishes in the front are the ones we use everyday (and some are on the drying rack, drying) and the ones in the back are for special occasions or if we need dessert bowls.

2 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

you are soooo faithful at decluttering, we could all learn from you!

Well done on your schedule - it will make it easier.

I also had some plates on my drying rack :)

naomi said...

I like your idea of blogging all the stuff you toss out - I might try that sometimes as it must make it very satisfying to be able to see what you've done. That's the trouble with decluttering - although people might notice things look a bit tidier, they have no idea of how much has actually gone!

I too admit to having had a couple of plates on the rack...but only a few OK!