Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

I haven't done very well this week. I've been so tired and I haven't had any motivation to declutter. Even though I've napped everyday after coming home from work, I still feel tired. It seems to be taking longer getting used to being at work, after all of these years, than I thought it would. Have a look on Marcia's blog to see how the others are doing.


53. 65 emails. One good thing about trying to come up with 7 things to declutter this week, it made me read and declutter some emails.
54. book (to a friend)
55. empty sweetener container (why have I kept this when I've had a new one since last year?)
56. local phone books (from 2005 & 2007)
57. typewriter (back to its owner)
58. blouse (to charity)
59. child's sweater (to charity)

2 comments:

HDMac said...

I am sorry that you have had a tiring week! But you have done decluttering so that is still good..... I have just found that every little bit helps and gets me closer to my goal! :) Hope that you can relax and get some energy back this weekend... I could use some too! :)

Forgetfulone said...

I've had a tiring day! Sorry yours has been all week. Looks like you were productive, though.