Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday is for Tossing

Still chugging along with the decluttering.

172. white shirt (my bedroom)
173. long sleeved undershirt (my bedroom)
174. t-shirt (my bedroom)
175. shredded receipts, etc. (living room - I've been saving them until I could borrow the shredder.)
176. rolling pin (kitchen - It was cracking and my son got me a new one for Christmas.)
177. 2 magazines (living room)
178. 2006 calendar (living room - I took the thick cardboard covers off to use as bookmarks in library books in case I don't finish the book and forget to take the bookmark out.)

I forgot about this week's kitchen challenge but I'll try get it done this weekend - I've already started.

2 comments:

naomi said...

Wow you are so inspiring with your ongoing declutter mission! Good luck if you get to the utensils, I did not enjoy it.

Marcia Francois said...

Naomi, but you did such a beautiful job :)

Well done with your decluttering. Don't worry if you don't get to the kitchen!