Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday is for Tossing

Another week closer. I'm not doing very well in my bedroom (I would like to handle one thing a day) but the bank statements, magazines and living room are going OK. The Organising Queen's challenge for this week is books and magazines. I can't imagine going through my books yet. It's easier to get rid of discards from the library that I've either bought or picked up for free.

193. blue top with ties (my room)
194. long johns (my son's room)
195. top with squares (my room)
196. shredded paper (my room - 2003 receipts from bank statements)
197. paper from beside old computer and 2007 calendar (living room)
198. flour (kitchen - best before 2007! how can it be so old all ready)
199. 5 magazines (living room - 2002 - 2007)

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

Well done on those magazines :)