Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tossed it on Thursday

I didn't even think of newspapers this week! I hope I'll be able to get them read by Christmas (my sort of deadline). I have started reading the magazines in the living room. I should count them and see if I can get them done by the graduation party, though I can't estimate how long it would take to read one as there might be just the article I bought the magazine for that is worth reading or lots of things to read.

109. weights (my son's room - back to owner)
110. jean shirt (my room)
111. child's polo (my room)
112. 4 magazines (living room)
113. broth cubes (kitchen - expired)
114. instant chicken soup (kitchen - used up from the cupboard)
115. Lego catalogues, ads and boxes (my son's room)

Check out Marcia's blog Organizing Queen to see what others have decluttered this week.

3 comments:

Beth Dargis said...

Congratulations you are doing fantastic!

Marcia Francois said...

Shirley, you ARE doing a great job!

And so consistently too :)

nia said...

Great Job Shirley !!! Way to go :)