Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday is for Thursday

My son's finals are finally over. I haven't thought to ask when he'll hear the results but I know it will be a while. Now we can spend time on his room. At least I hope so! He still has to focus on studying for his university entrance exams.

228. Long-sleeved top (son's room)
229. undershirt (son's room)
230. boy's dress pants (son's room)
231. shredded receipts from July - Dec 2000 bank statements (my room)
232. strawberry licorice (kitchen) (a souvenir from my last trip home over 5 years ago)
233. 4 magazines (2000-2004) (living room)
234. containers (kitchen)

Marcia at Organising Queen is having us focus on our computers this month. I'm not doing well. I only decluttered 21 emails and I have so many email accounts to go through.

No comments: