Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

A slow week because I'm sick. My head doesn't like moving around.
95. 4 newspapers (April and June - my room)
96. paper holding arm thingy for the computer (living room)
97. 16 posters (from my son's room)
98. laundry basket full of boxes from electronics, etc. that my son has bought during the last few years and we've kept in case they needed to be repaired (from my son's room)
99. gravy package - I wasn't able to make anything from the cupboard this week because our schedule changed but I did find this package. We aren't into gravy but I was surprised to find that it expired 2 years ago!
100. ONE HUNDRED! windbreaker and pants (my room)
101. 5 each - blogs, bookmarks and emails

Please go over to Marcia's blog Organizing Queen and see what other people have decluttered this week and join us in the decluttering journey.

4 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Well done even though you had a slow week and hey, you reached 100!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Marcia from Organising Queen

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! Over 100 items so far.

Isn't it amazing how we let things like old boxes pile up thinking we might need them? I wish I didn't feel the need to save those things. I am getting better, though.

HDMac said...

Great job! Sorry you have been sick.. hope you get to feeling BETTER soon! You would never know you were sick from the good job you did!!!

Anne said...

Sorry to hear you aren't up to par. Good job on tossing though!

Funny about the paper-holder-arm-thingy. I have been considering getting one for work. Any advise?