Thursday, October 2, 2008

Toss it on Thursday

This past week went quite quickly. I was surprised when my co-worker wished me a good weekend. I've started going through my bloglines list and it's hard to decide what to delete. I have files for different topics, so now I think I'll just do one file at a time. I also took out my winter hat, etc. box and went through it.



60. 25 blogs deleted from my bloglines list
61. 3 hats
62. scarf
63. 2 caps
64. head band
65. aluminum sauce pan
66. unpaired glove

3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Ah, the unpaired glove, kind of like th unpaired sock. Don't ya hate that? Good job decluttering this week!

Marcia Francois said...

LOL, it is like the unpaired sock! Excellent :)

You did GREAT - wow, 2 blogs is a lot. That's saving you about 30 minutes daily, right there.

Now, have you decided what you'd rather spend those 30 minutes doing? If you don't, it will get frittered away.

Maybe spend time with your family, reading, having a nice bubble bath, etc...

(sorry, the time management coach came out there LOL)

HDMac said...

LOl... I was going to say the same thing about unpaired gloves/socks...