Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

Now I'm having to start actually looking for things to declutter rather than notice things that I can get rid of. Not that there isn't a lot still to get rid of but I'm going to have to start going through things. Or maybe not yet. I put a ticker at the bottom of the page and so I should focus on that first. I want to be able to keep my bedroom door open when the guests are here so that means I can't hide everything extra in there! Maybe I should move the ticker up to the top of the page. Take a look at Marcia's blog to see what other people have decluttered this week.

74. jacket
75. shirt
76. celiac test that I took last spring!
77. ski pants
78. shorts
79. old blood sugar meter
80. 21 blogs from bloglines

3 comments:

HDMac said...

Good job. I like your declutter list on the sidebar!! I hadn't noticed that before. Very good idea!!

And oh, believe me.. the temptation to craft is sooo strong when I am out there! lol.... but it is so much in need that the idea of crafting in a delightfully organized area is winning over on me!!! I will also admit that when I do go back in for the evening, I sit and work on my crochet... so I am still able to "craft"! lol I really want to get this room done so that I can start working on the dolls for my granddaughters for Christmas! :) :)

Marcia Francois said...

Great job!

I love the ticker to your goals - makes my heart proud LOL

It does get to a point where you have to start looking for things and that's okay. Glad to see you're not neglecting your computer!

THanks for joining in!

Marcia from Organising Queen

Canadian Saver said...

I need to come here more often to get motivated!!!