Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

The week before last went so quickly that I forgot my decluttering! And then I forgot my blog password and I couldn't find it written down anywhere.

116. 2 newspapers (my room)
117. 8 magazines (living room)
118. man's shirt (son's room)
119. sweet and sour sauce (kitchen - used up from cupboard)
120. candies (expired)
121. noodles (kitchen - used up from cupboard)
122. 6 t-shirts (son's room)


These are all clothes that are too small for my son.
123. white pants
124. sweat pants
125. polo top
126. t-shirt
127. black pants
128. shorts
129. long sleeved t-shirt

Marcia, at Organizing Queen, has assigned spots for things that need to be returned to other people and for things that they are going to give away. Maybe I too should be a bit more organized.

3 comments:

Trish said...

great work this week! keep at it!

Marcia Francois said...

I'm so curious - how did you eventually remember your password?

Great work - and thanks as always for playing along.

Forgetfulone said...

Great work!