Friday, August 22, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

Yikes! A whole week has gone and I haven't been doing much. My son started back to school and I got a job after not working for a long, long time and I haven't felt up to doing more than getting through the days. Hopefully once we find our rhythm things will go better.

This week's list for the August Declutter Challenge over at Organizing Queen.
Top row
15. newspapers (we were given 2 free subscriptions to 2 different newspapers for a total of 5 months and I'm still trying to read the older ones!)
16. magazines (there are 2 magazines I get for free and then pass on to 2 women who don't get them) (I'm kind of slow at passing them on)
17. soft drink bottles (we bring them back to the store for a refund and it's easier bringing them home than returning them!)
Bottom row
18. serpentine streamers (they've been on a bookself in my bedroom for years)
19. instructions and packaging to a blood glucose meter I don't use anymore (garbage and paper recycling)
20. expired blood glucose test strips - I didn't realize I had so many (garbage)
21. plastic containers (play group)

1 comment:

HDMac said...

I think this is GREAT. It still never ceases to amuse me that even though many of us are at different stages in our decluttering, we STILL find things that need to go. It is kind of like tending the compose pile! We need to keep after things and turning them and get rid of the unwanted! :)