Thursday, October 9, 2008

Toss it Thursday

I need to write out my declutter roster and stick it noticably on the wall somewhere so that I can work on it! See what others have decluttered this week at Organizing Queen.

67. 2 pairs of gloves (one to charity and the other to garbage)
68. 2 dickies (to charity)
69. empty laundry softener (I don't think that I've used softener this year so why am I keeping this empty container?)
70. empty juice bottle with an expiry year of 2000 (again why am I keeping empty containers?)
71. jars to glass recycling and lids to garbage (see above question)
72. empty cotton swap containers (again with the useless, old containers)
73. empty pickle tin (sigh)

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

It feels good to get rid of stuff we realize we aren't keeping for any reason, isn't it? I always think, "Oh, I will use this." But, rarely do I ever. Great job this week!

Marcia Francois said...

Good job, Shirley.

Slow and steady wins the race. You're doing so great at the baby steps.

Thanks for participating in the Declutter Challenge every week!

Marcia from Organising Queen