Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

Slim pickings this week and late again!

137. 2 newspapers (my room) (It looks like I'm not going to get them done by Christmas. My new goal is before the new year but that mean reading 3ish papers a day! Good thing I'm on holiday now.)
138. Catalogues and flyer (living room)
139. Long-sleeved undershirt (my room)
140. Musli package - finally it's finished. I've been trying to eat it up before it expired but it wasn't to our taste and so it was difficult. (kitchen cupboard)
141. Drink concentrate (kitchen fridge - good thing we didn't like it because I noticed that it had expired.)
142. 2 t-shirts (son's room)
143. cardboard pictures (living room - I've had them for a few years meaning to make Christmas cards from them but as it hasn't happened yet I have to assume that it's better to get rid of them)

Marcia, at Organising Queen has some tips on how to declutter and organise books on her most recent Friday Declutter Challenge post. Thankfully my books are basically tidy and we try not to buy new ones, but all of the magazines bother me!

1 comment:

Marcia Francois said...

Shirley, well done! I think I would have thrown the muesli into some recipe and baked it into some cookies :)

Have a wonderful Christmas :)

And thanks for participating in the Friday Declutter Challenge!