Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday is for Tossing

I'm glad I was able to borrow the shredder, though it is getting a bit boring and I still have a long way to go.

179. Brushes (kitchen - dare I admit it - 6 dish brushes and 14 toothbrushes. I use them to scrub things like the bathroom floor drain so I can throw them immediately away. I didn't realize that I had so many because they were in different places.)
180. Bits and pieces from utensil drawers. (kitchen - last week's kitchen decluttering theme at the Organising Queen, was cutlery and utensils. )
181. 3 bottles of nail polish (my room)
182. shredded paper - this will probably be a weekly item for a while until I've gone through several years of bank statements.) (living room)
183. 5 magazines (living room - 2002 - 2007)
184. cake pan (kitchen - this week's kitchen theme at Marcia's blog was baking pans and cooking stuff.)
185. 2 belts (my room)

Before and after photos of the cutlery drawer (more cutlery drying on drying rack).









Before and after photos of utensil drawer. They red utensil holder sits on top of the things in the bottom of the drawer.

2 comments:

naomi said...

That's great! I save toothbrushes too! But now I try to just keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. They are very dirty, but no ones going to use them accidently!

Jodz said...

I am inspired by your blog of de-cluttering. Great work.