Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tossed it Thursday

August is almosted finished and there are only a few days left of the August Declutter Challenge over at Organizing Queen.

22. expired food







23. tins and glass to recycling







24. brown shirt to charity
25. 10 newspapers from April - July (paper recycling)
26. soap bottles (I fill up our hand soap pump from these and I tend to keep several bottles and pour out the last bits at one time.)
27. 19 magazines from 1993 - 1996! (I was hoping to find someone who would like to read some English magazines but I guess it's time to give up.)
28. broken cd cases (paper to paper recycling, plastic to my son's friend who will use them to build something)

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Good job! I have to LOL at the magazines!~ I know how hard it is to just throw them, too. :) You have done very well!!!!